Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Brother

I'm the seventh in my family. I was gifted with eight lovely siblings. Life seems to be perfect for me. I have two sisters, four big brothers and one little brother. My second raya day was spoiled by the only little brother i have. The bike i often used to move met with an accident. Yes, it's not mine but i still affected from what happened as there are some damages on it. I yelled at him like no one in my family ever did.(nearly to slap his face,damn).

It is not really about the bike. It is more about my expression towards his behavior. Yes, im not qualified to be in the 'great brother' category but i still love him. My angriness is just the way to show my concern on what he did recently. It kind of 'three in one' respond. They are:

1. He tends to used my mother's handphone which is a gift from me (i bought it using my own money :p)
2. He was obviously preoccupied with his love thingy though he gonna take SPM this year. (call and text his GF 25 hours per day. Yes that girl kinda cute but i don give a damn)
3. The bike, of course. I stuck at home as i don't have driving license, my two sisters wont let me drive their cars. double damn. I was going nowhere during the raya.

Yet, i still love him. From the day he met with accident, we don't even having any conversation until now. I believe i might be overreacted on what was happened. I try not to repeat that again. I kinda hate him, but yes, i still love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment