Sunday, October 3, 2010

Drow Games semaG worD

Honestly, I was never experienced some joy and unique time of studying in UPM, other than having class with Dr. Jayakaran Mukundan. Yes, this is so true.

Besides, it was never happened in my whole life, having some tutorial class with the opportunity to play internet games. I got this chance with Dr. Jaya different approach of teaching.

Basically, the game is about English. At first, all of my classmates including me need to register and then find a friend that will play with us. It is some sort of competition. If we answer it correctly, we will get points but it will never be deducted even if we at the next question answer wrongly. The winner of the game will be given iPod! My classmates seem so eager to win this Drow game.

No comments:

Post a Comment