Monday, May 3, 2010

3rd day of fasting

This might sound hypocrite yet unbrave. To be true, I'm not fasting as what Muslim does during Ramadhan.Haha. I'm fasting from letting the smokes fulfill my lungs as i am now at my home, wasting by semester break. Doing my semester routine is just so amazing as i got so-called supporting and understanding mom. What ever i do, there would not be any argument on it.

Semester break means sleep, eat and watching tv. (the most thing i love to do)

Unfortunate, as there is no one in my family knows that im a smoker(quite heavy), i could not smoke freely at home. Yes, i intendedly not to let they know my true colour at the campus.haha.

Three days at home and not even one ciggarete be in between my lips. I could not bare to let it constantly happen. This evening, Pantai Batu Buruk (7 minutes from home) will be the right place TO break this fasting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment