Sunday, May 2, 2010

i shouldn't be jealous

Yes, i shouldn't. It was over between me and my TPP. I saw a picture of TPP and him. The one that TPP used to know and build a relationship b4 me. Yes, b4 my existence in TPP's life. Yet, some jealousy is still playing with my emotion but as time goes around, it'll gone.

I was unlucky to know TPP as the first one. TPP already with someone when we intimately know each other. But no, i never regret to be with TPP without being realized by his 1st boyfriend. Was and still TPP's boyfriend. So, i may say that we were having an affair. This is so not right. Besides, TPP's boyfriend is also a fren of mine. I felt like i was so good to be a backstabber.

That's why. On my second thought, after a semester having an affair with TPP. I decided to make an end. Enough said. This is for our own good and happiness we were expecting to have in the future. Some may said that im a looser as the well-known quote stated, "best man win" but I dont give a damn. There are lots of angel out there waiting for me, and i'll be there for my better life. New start and fresh beginning! I'm coming my darling..

No comments:

Post a Comment