Saturday, June 12, 2010

Naivety

HE:

O my o my, for your naivety of love touches me deeply
like the sun stays the sun, and the moon stays the moon
but not love, not love


Young or old, some people just not destined for love
cruel it may be and crueler the heart can feel.


O my brother, o sweet sweet brother, love is no more longing around, as we are just a dreamer, dreams of heaven, when there are nothing except hellishness
should hope resides in heart? where's there's nothing more in life? 

ME:

O love, o love ,o what a wonderful creature
who lives no where but heart
who never die but be a part
of human life

for those who believe
they search and cry
they beg and pry
tremendously erased the word called 'shy'
yet they did stupid thing
the thing they fully prepared for not regretting
the least they still enjoying

My big bro, my envy big bro, my big bro with ego
every people is destined for love
as God are never cruel and never be crueler
He taught us;
human will never create love but He do
we obligate to find it, feel and learn how to appreciate

should hope resides in heart?
yes as if faith never die
and heart never lie


HE:


O my o my, talk to me again of love
shall i believe thy love of human
drizzling feel of rain nor windy touch of air
it never reach thy heart, and weeping in silent i am
is love holier than thou?

Thou believer seek and beg, cry and pry
like a man see light in daylight
and drink water from a cup
breath as it is, for centuries
can you believe in for what you never worried?
 

O brother, little brother, lovable dear,
like a blind man, i wondered around
seek light in deepest darkness,
feel my breath each day, my heart beating
and i weep for what i did believed

O dear, heartfelt young man,
look into my eyes, for those no tranquility
but hatred for love

Oh God Almighty God,
You created us because of love,
and is that a sin not to believe in love?
for Your love is enough,'
me a blind man in the dark
and gleams of light
comes from You.


p/s: my big appreciation to my big bro, Tramizi Hussin

No comments:

Post a Comment