Sunday, October 3, 2010

Finding Forrester?

From the title itself, it may leads us to make some perception or interpretation on how the movie going to be plotting for the whole scenes. However I should be honest and sincere to voice out my thought and opinion on this movie. Yes, on top of others, I admitted that I found it as a very interesting and wonderful movie but still, I don’t really have the ability to go with the flow. Truly said, I’m still thinking what Finding Forrester is all about.  

The bonding between Jamal, the students and his idol, also his characterized as his teacher could not bring me the concrete understanding towards the main theme that the director was trying to picture and portray in this movie.

Nevertheless, I tend to appreciate the type of communication between Jamal and his idol. I found it as unique and stimulating my thought whether it involves psychology element from both sides in order to make it effective. Obviously, it is some kind of rough and unstable communication yet relationship they both build but still, it succeeded the survival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment