Sunday, October 3, 2010

Research paper: I just don’t feel the gist.

I already submitted my 7 pages so-called Research Paper to Miss Amylea. I’m glad that my proposal has been approved and I just need to proceed with the topic I already chose. Currently, the author’s biography and his poems I would love to focus in my writing have been put there. However I still work on my further explanation and conclusion on this topic.

Why that Robert Frost has been chosen as the author of my research? The answer is located within his name. Forest literally means jungle or a wide area covered with trees and faunas, generally said as a part of nature. Yes, I chose to make a research on the nature theme Robert Frost used in his poems.

Some of his famous poems will be included in my research. I’m one of nature lover and most of my daily life I tend to spend by fulfilling my eagerness to watch and seek for a new thing in nature I never knew before. Sadly, I don’t really feel like I am doing some sort of research as I’m still looking for the gist. The gist of nature, the gist of my research paper.

1 comment:

  1. would love to read you analysis of Forest's poems.

    oh, by the way. found your blog! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete